Cabanas Law Firm
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven Inside Sales Representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyzing their case fit and making sure they feel seen and heard
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Contact clients via phone and assist them with hiring the firm for legal services after their meeting with the attorney
- Assist clients by resolving their objections, such as budget, timing, shopping around, etc., and helping to get their "yes" to the help they really want. You must be capable of having this conversation in English or Spanish
- Follow up with your sales leads consistently and compassionately to move them through the decision-making process
- Nurture relationships with clients
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Organize paperwork and perform data entry in our case management system to streamline new client onboarding and current client files
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
All calls will be with potential clients that have contacted the firm for assistance with their legal issues and are considered "warm" leads, in different stages of getting ready to change their lives. You would not be required to make any cold calls.
- Required: Fluent in English and Spanish
- 2+ years of experience in phone sales/sales calls or a similar role
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as a sense of empathy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiating, presenting, and persuading in a natural and responsive manner
- Deadline-oriented and excellent time management skills
- Manage daily activities precisely, focusing on priorities and achieving key performance indicators consistently
- Internal confidence stemming from overcoming a major life challenge, so that you can have a conversation with a potential client that is hesitating out of fear
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
$45,000 - $100,000+ Bonus, DOE
About Cabanas Law Firm
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK HERE
We are a results-oriented law firm that emphasizes integrity and compassionate relationships between both employees and clients and we attract A-Level Team Members.
What makes us different?
We provide concierge-level services to clients through a service team that also supports the legal team with frequent high-quality client communications.
Our technology investments streamline workflows to allow our worldwide team to work from any location.
We offer a rich benefits package for our 5-Star employees and are growing fast, providing excellent career paths for our team.