Michelle Humes Group
Are you energized by working with people? Do you have a strong sense of urgency? Do you have a passion for selling? Are you looking to get into the booming world of real estate? The Michelle Humes Group is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join their team as an Inside Sales Agent to convert a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up. The Inside Sales Agent's activities directly affect the bottom line. As such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
- Expected First-Year Earnings: $55,000-$70,000
- Growth Potential
- PTO and paid holidays
- Create a list of all leads using CRM to make sure agents have up-to-date information to use during the listing and closing process.
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Work with real estate agents to ensure that the real estate transaction is conducted in a fiduciary manner from the first point of contact to the listing agreement or buyer consultation.
- Manage cultivation of sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice delivering the team's value proposition and following scripts to resolve objections.
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Identifying business prospects in target areas will help us increase our clientele.
- Competitive and winning attitude - Must want to be #1
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Real estate license or pursuing preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, a bachelor’s degree desired
- Strong desire to be the best
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate, and sell
- Determined and not easily intimidated
- Willingness to work hard.
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone talking to clients
- Extraordinary people skills and relationship builder
- Results-oriented and has good problem-solving skills
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Great at internalizing scripts and dialogues
- Time management skills and Organizational
- Driven and ambitious with a proven ability to succeed
- Learning-based, proactive, and positive attitude
- Teachable Team player
$55,000 - $70,000
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.