Superior Home Protection
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Not required - seeking bilingual sales reps as well
About Superior Home Protection
Superior Home Protection is a nationwide company and our main objective is to create a home warranty company that offers the highest level of customer service and customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing that the coverage we offer, helps protect homeowners and their budgets.
Superior Home Protection provides coverage for your essential items in your home that you cannot get covered through your homeowner’s insurance such as household appliances, heating, and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical, and much more. We strive to provide the most comprehensive and flexible plans, so you will never pay for a covered home repair bill again.