Rate Leaf, Inc.
We’re hiring a motivated inside sales representative to join our rapidly expanding team! You’ll be responsible for closing sales with pre-qualified leads and driving the team’s revenue to meet sales goals. Jobseekers should be able to connect quickly with customers and be energized by getting results. If you have a proven track record of sales success and a love for persuading people, apply now!
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
- Close deals that achieve the best deal possible by upselling
- Update customer information in the CRM to ensure all sales team members have the most current data
- Assess the sales team’s progress toward company customer acquisition goals by creating quarterly and monthly sales reports
- Close sales with qualified leads to generate new business and ensure the client’s needs are met
- Possess superb customer service skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and communication skills
- Understands the sales process and how to use CRM software
- High school diploma or GED required, college experience is highly valued
- One year of work experience in sales
About Rate Leaf, Inc.
Rate Leaf doesn't just finance homes—we build communities. We are a mortgage brokerage firm located in North Miami, with over 15 years of experience. We compare rates among lenders to find our clients the best mortgage rates in today's market.
Rate Leaf's goal is unique: revitalizing the South Florida community by putting the power back into the homeowner’s hands. It’s time to move past the sky-high rent rates and plan long term for your future. We’re not just here to help you buy your first home. We're here to help you refinance your loan, and adapt to the curve balls that life throws at you. We’re here to help build a community.