The Huffaker Group
As an Inside Sales Associate at The Huffaker Group, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by The Huffaker Group.
Honestly, we are seeking someone with grit! Every position in this company requires you to do whatever it takes to get your goals and our goals accomplished!
We are looking for a licensed Agent (or someone who will get licensed in 30 days). This is an incredible opportunity at an entry-level position to learn from Top Producers in the market! This is a fast, focused, and intentional mentorship. This person will stay on track for our vision of dominating markets, and giving back to our communities!
The right candidate will be driven, accountable, a team-player with a positive attitude, and will be able to provide incredible client care.
You will aid in all aspects of the process of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain important information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. The Huffaker Group provides all training and coaching necessary to successfully perform at a high level.
- Work 40 hours per week
- Organize current database
- Follow up with clients
- Conduct 10-15 hours of lead follow-up per week
- Manage 50+ new leads each week and work through existing leads to convert into 6-10 buying and/or listing appointments weekly
- Manage contact database system
- Willing to be held accountable for goals/results
- Attend training and establish daily role-play partner activities
- Keep track of weekly goals and progress
- Looking to grow in an educational environment
- Must have or willing to obtain TN Real Estate License
- Open-minded and comfortable with being pushed outside your comfort zone
- Must have detail-oriented skills and able to follow a schedule
- A bilingual candidate would be an asset, but not a requirement
- A focus on detail
- Results-oriented and a high achiever
- Superior customer service
- Some weekend and evening hours may be required
- Positive attitude
- Can operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to grow in a big business
$30,000 plus bonuses
About The Huffaker Group
Join one of the top Real Estate teams in the nation! The Huffaker Group is a team of Real Estate experts dedicated to delivering unrivaled client satisfaction. We offer a unique team structure designed for personal growth and financial success in a supportive and fun work environment. Expand your skill set with the unparalleled training programs of the world’s largest Real Estate company, Keller Williams Realty. The Huffaker Group is among the top 1% of Real Estate Agents in the nation and is endorsed by the national voice in money, Dave Ramsey. Build your career with the best! Learn more about our team at TheHuffakerGroup.com or Facebook.com/thehuffakergroup.