The IRBY Group
IRBY is seeking a motivated Inside Sales Representative to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers. Your smile means everything!
This IRBY Warrior will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about seller leads and schedule appointments for our Outside Sales Managers.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their real estate problems.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Develop business opportunities within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to acquisition managers
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practice memorize and internalize scripts and articulate clearly in English
- Previous call center experience is preferred but not required
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- The highest level of integrity and respect for others
$40,000 - $50,000 at plan commission
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.