Begert Stainless, Inc.
We’re searching for an enthusiastic sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people and getting results. Experience in sales of stainless to dairy and/or food and beverage industry is preferred but not required. If you’re looking to take your sales career to the next level, please apply today!
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Strategize to effectively manage existing customer accounts and obtain new accounts
- Prospect potential customers via calls, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Remain up-to-date on projected production volume and strive to meet and exceed company sales goals
- Ensure customer retention through excellent follow-up sales procedures
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers
- Remain current on industry trends and suggest potential areas of opportunity to management
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics weekly to make sure sales goals are achieved
- Update the customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Communicate with other departments to ensure all orders are successfully filled and any issues are promptly reported and resolved
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Associate degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency in use of computers and software, especially Microsoft products and sales (CRM) software
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Begert Stainless, Inc.
To learn more about BSI, please check out our website, including our brochure @ www.begertstainless.com and https://www.begertstainless.com/s/BSI-Tanks-Vessels
Begert Stainless, Inc. (BSI) is family-owned company established in 2002. We are known for our high-quality workmanship and exceptional service. Our work is precise, detailed and complete. We are passionate about the industries we serve, are focused on our customer needs and providing tailored solutions. We continually strive to steward BSI with the highest integrity and ethical standards to the benefit of our customers, team members, their families and the communities we serve.