RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential reach out to us today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
$12 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.