Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.