Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.