The Klein Team NV
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
$30,000 - $65,000 yearly
About The Klein Team NV
At The Klein Team NV, "We Educate in Real Estate".
Our vision, mission and values are our guiding principles and the filters by which we make all decisions that impact our team, clients and the community we serve.
Educate and empower our community and clients, to utilize real estate as a path to build wealth and achieve their dreams.
As real estate leaders, our team protects and promotes the best interest of our clients, the community and our profession through education, industry excellence and innovative practices. Our clients' needs are the most important consideration to each and every member of our organization.
Responsible, Capable, Contributing, Honesty, Committed, Caring
NVRE License 0046990