Our Home Enterprises
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.
We run the number one real estate team for our brokerage in the state of Tennessee. Come work with one of the topmost secure brokerages in the state!
Our Core Values: Commitment - Integrity - Teamwork
Mission statement: Committed to an elevated experience in all things real estate.
Stop and watch out youtube channel and let us know what makes you a good fit.