#1 Team of Tennessee is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to take warm prospective leads and turn them into qualified buyer and seller appointments for our team of stellar Agents.
Think you have what it takes? Apply now!
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
About Our Home
We are a growing real estate team in the Knoxville and Sevierville area!
Please view our VLOG and see if you think you would be a good fit: http://bit.ly/OurHomeRealEstateVLOG