The Good Life Team
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About The Good Life Team
The Good Life is Real Estate Team with Keller Williams spanning the country. We have locations in Northern, Arizona - Phoenix Metro, Arizona - Knoxville Area, Tennessee - Fort Myers and the Islands, Florida. Specializing in Residential, Commercial, 1041, and more.