Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$35,000 - $75,000 yearly
About BrickDriven Realty
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members is among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!