We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Have proven experience as an appointment setter, telemarketer or a similar role
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Possess a professional and courteous disposition
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- You are a skillful communicator, and especially able to speak clearly, succinctly, and accurately
- You are authentic, trustworthy, and committed to excellence
- Have a positive attitude and tenacious, even when faced with classic challenges of phone sales such as dialing busy numbers, hearing rejections, or going to voicemail
- Possess the ability to overcome objections in a positive and professional manner
- Ensure the quality of appointments set to meet the standards set by the organization
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using apps and online tools while listening, responding and inputting data into a CRM
- Be accountable and have the ability to work independently
- Have working knowledge of Excel and the full Microsoft Office suite
- Basic knowledge of Real Estate a plus
- This is not a remote position, you must live in the area or be in the process of relocating to the local area of Fort Myers, FL
$40,000 - $55,000 at plan, commission.
About Sellstate Realty
Two authorities in real estate have come together to create an unsurpassable system. Co-founded by two of the top real estate professional in North America with over 60 years of combined experience, Sellstate’s model is designed to empower agents. Arthur Darmanin’s brokerage growth strategies and Neil Cresswell’s 7-figure producing real estate tactics combine to create the most innovative model in real estate.