Leugers Group, Brokered by eXp Realty
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be a Real Estate Agent? Wonder no more! We'll teach you the Real Estate business and pay you learn!
More about this position.
If you love to talk and to help people, we’ve got the role for you! We’re looking for outgoing, self-motivated people to fill our Inside Sales Representative positions. The primary responsibility of this position will be to increase the number of sales opportunities for our growing team. You must be able to provide exceptional customer service that builds the trust and confidence of our client base. This role includes managing all aspects of leads for our Sales Specialists.
Our team provides you with the leads, you just need to make them happen! We offer a fun, relaxed work atmosphere, and will help you achieve success. More sales from you equals more business for us. More business for us means more income for you. If you’re ready to join our team, then apply today!
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move efficiently through sales process
- Primary duties include email communication, coordination and scheduling of meetings and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle to ensure the needs of our customers are met
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- A pro on the phone with ability to make the sale
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Lives in Southwest Florida and has transportation to our Headquarters in Cape Coral
- This Independent Contractor position is commission based. ISA's are paid based on Buyer and Seller presentations completed
- ISA's must be willing to make calls from our Headquarters in Cape Coral, FL
About Leugers Group, Brokered by eXp Realty
Leugers Group, Brokered by eXp Realty, is a Real Estate team that offers tremendous splits and the lowest company cap. We use a paperless platform and a supportive, collaborative, social, yet virtual, office environment. We allow agents to work from anywhere with clients, agents and staff all over the world. We are partnered with some of the best vendors in the Industry, including one of the top builders in all of Southwest Florida.
- No franchise fees or desk fees
- Industry's most aggressive Revenue Share Program
- Learn relevant Social Media and SEO lead generation strategies
- Weekly live coaching, education classes, and XCamp
- 24/7 access to Brokers, Agents and staff via our 3D Virtual Office
- Agent tech tools: CRM, E-fax, Website and paperless platforms
- Online access to all transactions