We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Salary plus commission (can earn above $100,000 per year)
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Licensed in all 50 states
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$40,0000 + Commission
We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with unstoppable marketing and state-of-the-art technology. We have been a Top Mortgage Lender for 5 years running, one of the Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last 3 years, one of the 50 best companies to work for in 2017, one of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies the last 2 years, and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017.
Dedication to the company's principles, integrity, honesty, and teamwork, gives us the edge to continually exceed the expectations of our employees and customers. Top 100 in 5 star Social Survey reviews for 2019!