Perfect Match Consulting
Law Firm looking for an Inside Sales Specialist to join the Legal Team!
If you only have retail sales, this is not a retail sales position.
We're a growing law firm looking for a salesperson to schedule consultations with our attorneys. It’s important you have phone sales experience and can follow procedures. You will be trained to do the job but you must have inside sales experience. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now! This is an In-Office position.
ABOUT the Firm:
- We believe in the best customer experience for our clients
- We hire employees to grow with us and stay long-term
- We currently have an opening because the firm is growing
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- We want an applicant who has experience closing clients
- The position will entail both sales and customer service responsibilities
- This is relationship building position and there are no cold calls
- We have a proven process that converts and just need the right person to follow the process and genuinely connect with leads as trained
- You will be handling intake-calls with a monthly sales goal
- You will take warm leads and convert them into scheduled appointments
- Follow-up with previous leads and consults and reschedule appointments
- You will be required to make detailed notes and update our CRM (“Client Relationship Management”) software system
- Work closely with other employees to achieve firm goals and handle other tasks as needed by supervisors
- Base pay is based on experience and qualifications. Monthly bonus pay is based meeting daily goals
- This is an In-Office position so you will need to be in the office Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Handle other administrative duties as assigned
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Have sales experience. What we're looking for is an experienced and successful salesperson who has a proven track record of closing deals over the phone. We are not looking for someone that needs experience for this position
- You need the experience, must be passionate about the results of sales, and love what you do
- Motivated by reaching your goal and overall benchmarks... and getting paid more by doing so
- Must have an independent "go-getter" attitude that can work well without supervision
- Have other core values of firm: integrity, friendly, smart, energetic, great work ethic, able to work independently, professional, personable, and positive attitude toward our potential clients
- You do not need any previous experience in the legal field. We will teach you what you need to know in this regard. But you must have experience using Excel and be computer savvy
- You must like people and have a genuine desire to help them. Connecting and building a relationship with leads is key to success in this position
If you think you're the right person for this job, then submit your application by doing the following (you must complete all 3 steps to be considered):
A) Submit resume with contact information to include email address and cell phone number
B) Answer brief phone screening questions
C) Complete the Role Play Script given to you, for the purpose of hearing how you communicate over the phone. (volume, clarity, empathy, respect, and speaking with confidence)
We offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience, as well as excellent benefits including paid time off, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, life insurance, long and short-term disability, and 401(k).
Please respond with a sense of urgency. The firm is interviewing now, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Perfect Match Consulting
The firm operates in an elegant office setting and you have a wonderful opportunity to become a true part of a professional family. The team will guide you to become part of the team.