We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
About Nation Security
Nation Security employer dynamic is like non-other in many aspects. We provide on-the-job training, position advancements, and learning a wide variety of skills. Each employee has growth opportunities that would not only allow each employee to grow within the company but advance them to have more opportunities. Each employee has a variety of skill sets to learn from personnel training, equipment use, emergency protocols, alarm procedures, disastrous protocols, and safety procedures. Our top-rated security company provides the absolute best security services.
Come be a part of our amazing team!!!