The Peardon Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven outside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure the information on prospective and past clients is current
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls, or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Real estate license/experience is a plus. Must be willing to get Real Estate License (if not already licensed)
- $50,000 - $60,000 expected first-year earnings
- Unlimited growth potential
$50,000 - $60,000 expected first year earnings
About The Peardon Team
GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS, TOGETHER
We love helping buyers find their dream home! That's why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs, and wishes.
You'll find that we'll be a committed ally to negotiate on your behalf and with the backing of a trusted company. Get in touch with us today!