Path Home Team
The Real Estate Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads assisting the team to set appointments for new and prospective clients. Actively participate in calling and interacting with prospective leads.
This is a promotional opportunity
- 10% on closing commission
- Answer all incoming calls from prospective leads.
- Make outgoing calls to current and potential clients to set appointments.
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company databases.
- Maintain a list of prospective leads and follow up with those prospective leads.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to the appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, and complete profile information with notes, as necessary.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize the benefits, terms, and services with working with our team.
- Enter new prospective lead data and update changes to existing leads in the main database as needed.
- Appropriately communicate our brand, what we do, and how we do it.
- All other job-related duties as requested.
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Minimum 1-year Sales experience
- Excellent written/ verbal communication
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to work individually and as a part of a team
- Must have reliable transportation
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Path Home Team
The Path Home Team of Compass Real Estate: Guiding people on their path, to achieve generational wealth through real estate. With over 1,650 transactions completed in the past 9 years. Led by experienced, ambitious founder Steven Pilkington, the group has earned national attention for its innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. Our team is a tight-knit committed organization of highly skilled Denver real estate agents with a passion for helping their clients find Colorado properties to fit their goals.