Path Home Team
The Real Estate Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating appointments through active outbound prospecting, lightning-fast responding to inbound leads, and fanatical never-ending follow-up! In essence, the role is:
- Outbound Lead Generation. Phone calls, text messages, video text messages, emails, voicemail drops.
- Inbound lead conversion. Speed to lead is key. Every second we delay in responding lowers our chance of converting. Utilize creative ways to reach consumers. Phone, text, video, email, voicemail, and social media outreach.
- Have every nurture (potential future client) on applicable follow-up and ongoing communication plans.
- Master the team's CRM and outreach platforms. FollowUp Boss, Mojo Dialer, Bomb Bomb video, Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in.
- Set appointments with pre-qualified buyers, sellers and investors. Pre-qualifying is knowing: Time frame, Motivation, Goals and expectations, Open to hiring us, and ability to move forward (qualify for a loan, able to sell)
- Follow up after the handoff with both the agent and the prospective client, all the way to closing.
- Keep fantastic notes.
Multiple compensation structures are available based on experience. Typically compensation is performance-based.
- Colorado Real Estate License is a plus
- Answer all incoming calls from prospective leads.
- Make outgoing calls to current and potential clients to set appointments.
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company databases.
- Maintain a list of prospective leads and follow up with those prospective leads.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects. Enter new prospective lead data and update changes to existing leads in the main database as needed.
- Ensure consistent never ending follow-up.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Master objective handlers to overcome prospects' objections and push them further down the funnel.
- Provide a WARM handoff of ready prospects to the appropriate team member (buyers agent, listing agent, commercial agent, investor agent.)
- Learn and master communicate the Value proposition given by working with the team.
- Appropriately communicate our brand, what we do, and how we do it.
- All other job-related duties as requested.
- Minimum 1-year Phone Sales experience REQUIRED!!!!!!
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Excellent written/ verbal communication
- Comfortable with technology, software, CRM's. G-Suite or MS Office.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to work individually and as a part of a team.
- Capable of finding solutions and being creative to improve your effectiveness.
About Path Home Team
The Path Home Team of Real Broker LLC: Guiding people on their path, to achieve generational wealth through real estate. With over 2,000 real estate transactions completed in the past 13 years. Led by experienced, ambitious founder Steven Pilkington, the group has earned national attention for its innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. Our team is a tight-knit committed organization of highly skilled Denver real estate agents with a passion for helping their clients buy, sell and invest in residential and commercial real estate.