20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc.
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Work with some pre-vetted leads to turn into customers
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all pipes and leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Superb communication and time management skills
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About 20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc.
When it comes to the world of tax resolution, we are the go-to experts. Over the years, 20/20 Tax Resolution has helped over 33,000 businesses and individuals reach successful resolutions with their IRS and state tax liabilities. In fact, we’ve developed compassionate solutions for clients in all 50 states. It is our goal to develop compassionate solutions for our clients to help reduce their debt and get them back in action.