20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc.
We’re looking for a full-time inside sales representative to join our growing team! You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new customers and turn existing clients into repeat business. Candidates should be driven, hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
- Health Insurance
- Virtual Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D Benefits
- Nationwide 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan
- Annual Vacation and Personal Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Speak with prospective clients and explain our services and fees
- Maintain the customer database with updated information on past, current, and potential clients
- Qualify all incoming and transferred leads
- Collect documentation, review, and prepare information for new prospects and clients
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline
- Track sales cycle progress on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure sales goals are met
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and customer service skills
- Must be an Enrolled Agent or plan to get your Enrolled Agent license
- 1+ year of sales experience converting qualified opportunities in a sales representative position
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- MS Office experience required
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to work 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday
About 20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc.
When it comes to the world of tax resolution, we are the go-to experts. Over the years, 20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc. has helped over 33,000 businesses and individuals reach successful resolutions with their IRS and state tax liabilities. In fact, we’ve developed compassionate solutions for clients in all 50 states. It is our goal to develop compassionate solutions for our clients to help reduce their debt and get them back in action.