the cormier group
We’re looking for an outgoing inside sales representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and add qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- We believe in having a work-life balance and freedom for you and your family! Own your own schedule and your own time!
- We equip agents with cutting-edge technology and a comprehensive product portfolio that makes closing the sale simple and easy.
- We offer five different income streams, including stock shares to reward your enterprising efforts (your income is not limited).
- We provide health benefit plan for you and your family.
- We will Train, mentor, and coach you the entire way. We use one on one mentorship.
- We have leads sent directly to your phone,
- NO cold calling, NO door knocking, NO relying on referrals only.
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, be driven to succeed, and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve above-average results. You must be willing to work for the income you expect to make in your first year. High achievers can take advantage of rewards clubs and incentive trips to exotic locations across the globe.
- Two years of previous sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- Strong communication skills, you can work anywhere in the country, but you have to be plugged into your mentor (your mentor does not succeed unless you do)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Willing to get an insurance license.
- Be motivated! This is a commission-based position, and you can earn if you put in the work
$40,000 - $75,000 yearly
About the cormier group
First and foremost, we are agents just like you. Agents are the most important individuals here, and without agents, we wouldn’t exist.
Our system is based on simplicity. Take the leads. Make presentations to the individuals that asked for our information. Make sales. It’s a rewarding career that can make a real and positive difference in people’s lives.