Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Real Estate Inside Sales - NO LICENSE REQUIRED!
Terra Firma Realty is seeking entrepreneurial, energetic, and driven individuals to join our sales team as an Inside Sales Representative.
As an Inside Sales Rep, you will have two main job duties:
- (1) You will build relationships via inside sales with Real Estate leads in order to gauge interest. The company will provide you with warm leads.
- (2) You will receive and follow up with warm leads from the company through their direct marketing.
Terra Firma Realty provides the following to foster your success:
- Outstanding team environment
- Supportive and generous office/team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as success
- Allowance for branded apparel
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Company-sponsored medical benefits, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Pay is salary + bonus totaling $40,000 - $67,000+
- Directly supports the Sales team with designated tasks and responsibilities
- As the first point of contact for many Leads, this position will consistently reflect Terra Firma Realty Core Values
- Consistently and systematically prospect for new business and follow up with Leads in a designated pipeline Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently and effectively to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Manage ongoing relationships with clients, customers, vendors, and team members
- Communicate (verbal, written, and in-person) professionally with clients and vendors and ensure all listing/transaction tasks are completed on time with the highest level of customer service
- Participate in ongoing company-provided training sessions
- Participate in weekly team meetings and company-sponsored community events
- Strong willingness and comfort level to spend 80%+ of the workday on the phone
- Strong ability to connect with and listen to others
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication & people skills - Ability to empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and ethical standards to handle sensitive and confidential information and interactions.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Demonstrated proficiency with Google Suite products including G-mail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs and G-Drive
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and general internet skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff
- Work week is 40 hours; including occasional evenings and weekends as related to special events
- Minimum 2-year Associate College degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) or more years of professional administrative, sales, or supervisory work experience in a professional setting related to real estate, communications, customer service, sales, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the position
- Must have a reliable, well-maintained vehicle for occasional sales support
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and up to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously for extended periods
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, and vendors in person, via the telephone, or by email
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis
$40,000 - $67,000 + Company-sponsored medical benefits, Vision, and Dental Insurance
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!