Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Perfect for a recent college grad or a current college student looking for a jumpstart in marketing
$10 - $13 hourly
About Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency is not a typical insurance agency. We are an "Experiential Agency" - we employ a marketing strategy that immerses customers within our product or deeply engages them. In short, we enable consumers to not just buy insurance products or services from our Agency but to actually experience our brand.
Emotional connections between each of us and our customers, who are like family, are created through memorable and unique experiences or "journeys." We protect families through flawless execution.