We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
$60,000+ Includes Base Salary plus Commission
About RE/MAX Prime
RE/MAX Prime provides professional, residential sales & property management services to families in the Hampton Roads Virginia area. We believe in a Team Oriented approach to delivering A Higher Standard in real estate services. This company is right for candidates that believe in the hustle and hard work, accountability, and discipline, and are team players who understand our family-like culture. To be successful in this company you must bring a positive attitude, have a growth mindset, and do the right thing! We offer a small, family-oriented environment that recognizes each team member’s contributions.