The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
$65,000 - $75,000 (base plus commission)
About The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
Murphy Real Estate Group is an established real estate firm in the Marlton area. We provide the highest level of sales and service to our listing and buyer customers. As a team, we expect great things from everyone. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals. When we succeed in doing this, we know we'll create the lives we want for our own families.