Mortgage Experience a plus
Are you a self-motivated, competitive, and highly-driven salesperson looking to take the next step in your career? Our inside sales representative position just might be what you’re looking for. You are the producer of new sales in your territory, capable of targeting,
nurturing, and converting leads into new accounts. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in sales, leveraging their strong time management, interpersonal and communication skills to develop a book of sales. We offer a competitive residual commission plan with Bonuses. Ready to be part of a company that values your hard work and dedication? If so, apply now!
- Implement and carry out strategies to acquire new clients in your sales territory
- Go to in-person or online training, meetings, trade shows, and sales events
- Help company stay on top of all developments related to new business opportunities, sales activities, and customer needs through our CRM
- Initiate contact and follow up with potential customers to present our new products or services
- Ensure Customer needs are met by staying on top of our services and product, competition, and market conditions in the Merchant Services Industry
- You will need 3-5 years of inside or outside sales experience
- Should have working knowledge of a CRM
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Must be Coachable, our internal support team has a proven track record in the industry and will be helping you each step of the way
$65,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Payment Pilot
We are the number one payment processing company for the home services industry in the country. Simply put, we help contractors make more money and get paid faster.
Our mission statement is improving lives.
Our Core Values:
- Earn It - Integrity is at the heart of everything we do, we don't cut corners.
- Own It - We all make mistakes. We accept responsibility, learn from our mistakes, and strive to not make the same mistake twice.
- Be Grateful for It - Tomorrow is not promised. We make the most out of every day and practice gratitude daily.