The Jim Geracie Team
We are looking for someone to join our team who is eager to learn, is self-motivated and people-driven to help us connect to those in need of real estate assistance and provide outstanding service to clients. The Inside Sales Representative will provide a first-class experience to all of our customers while enhancing our company brand. This position also has the opportunity to grow within the team!
Core Values for Position:
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Honesty/Integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does not cut corners. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and smart, sometimes long hours to get the job done.
- Drive: Must be self-motivated and ready to succeed
- Call and engage with past and future clients to build and manage an ongoing pipeline
- Follow scripts and plans to achieve team productivity and client care
- Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination to schedule appointments
- Participate in regular training and education requirements to continuously improve skills
- Help maintain and update multiple lead sources
- Communicate with team members on updates/follow up with leads
- Follow up with leads off of social Media Platforms
- Experience in Customer Service (2+ years)
- Needs to be able to think on their feet and problem solve
- Be able to build rapport with clients and leads that enter our database
- Help Manage and Maintain Customer database management
- Active listening
- Objection handling/Problem Solving
- Great Written and Verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel and Google Shared Drive
$14 - $17 per hour, Plus Monthly Bonuses
About The Jim Geracie Team
Jim Geracie has been in the Real Estate business for 39 years and is the #1 Realty Executives Agent in Wisconsin from 2002 - 2019. He partners with his wife Jill, who is the lead Buyers Agent, and consults on the interior design/staging of the team's listings.
We maintain a positive, upbeat, and encouraging work environment. Ready for a growth opportunity? We are looking for additional team members who are self-motivated, and passionate to appreciate and improve our work culture.