Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Required to become licensed and selling within 30 days
$30,000 - $50,000+
About Chris Castanza Insurance Agency
At the Chris Castanza Farmers Insurance Agency, you will have a tremendous opportunity for growth and success under the training and leadership of multiple nationally acclaimed agents and producers.