All Points Team of Compass
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
$10 hourly plus bonus
About All Points Team of Compass
All Points Team of Compass is a top-producing group of Realtors boasting a high level of professionalism and a culture that thrives on top impeccable service, friendly inner company communication, and genuine respect for all team members.