The Wieloch Group @ Keller Williams
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Associate/Account Manager to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline, as well as maintain relationships with past customers.
- Target Geographic areas for new listing opportunities in resale and new construction.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Real Estate License required and past experience as an ISA is highly preferred
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
About The Wieloch Group @ Keller Williams
A top Atlanta Real Estate team, we have over a decade of experience in residential real estate sales and new construction in Atlanta. On pace to sell $30 million in 2018, we are on a record setting pace, and have a big vision for the coming year and beyond with the need for highly motivated and quality leaders on our team!
We live by our vision statement: "Leading in service, standards and opportunity, attaining all these at the highest level of real estate."