@M.A.X Agent Real Estate Group - eXp Realty
If you love to talk and help people, we’ve got the role for you! We’re looking for outgoing, self-motivated people to fill our Inside Sales Representative positions. The primary responsibility of this position will be to increase the number of sales opportunities for our growing team. You must be able to provide exceptional customer service that builds the trust and confidence of our client base. This role includes managing all aspects of leads for our Sales Specialists.
Our team provides you with the leads, you just need to make them happen! We offer a fun, relaxed work atmosphere, and will help you achieve success. More sales from you equals more business for us. More business for us means more income for you. If you’re ready to join our team, then apply today!
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- An active listener that offers empathy and encouragement to customers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- A pro on the phone with ability to make the sale
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- You are a natural organizer, everything in it's place and your time management skills are spot on
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
About @M.A.X Agent Real Estate Group - eXp Realty
@M.A.X Agent Real Estate Sales Group is an international team brokered by eXp Realty that's looking for great sales people to continue our growth and bring value, prosperity and a positive mindset to our team.