We are looking for our next Club Wealth Relationship Manager! This is a base + commission position.
MON-FRI. NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS! FLEXIBLE HOURS This position is REMOTE eligible or onsite in our company office in Sumner, WA.
We are looking to expand our team here at Club Wealth! Are you HUNGRY, HUMBLE, SMART and FUN????
If you answered yes, this may be your next career move!
If you are looking for a company with upward mobility, this is an excellent opportunity! The income potential for this position is substantial and limited only by your desire and effort. We have a great compensation plan resulting in an average annual income of $60,000-$120,000 (in your first year), with opportunities to make 2-3 times this amount. This position is hourly plus commission. As an RM (Relationship Manager) your income is only limited by your motivation. We offer the ability to work remotely anywhere in the world!
We are currently looking for determined, hardworking, top performers.
You need to be able to work independently and have the desire to control your personal and professional growth. You must have a strong work ethic and a desire to be successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from all types of Real Estate agents, broker/owners, buyer agents, Mortgage loan officers, and teams of all sizes.
- You’ll be responsible for generating leads by frequently calling, e-mailing, texting, video message, and face-to-face calls.
- You’ll become an expert in real estate coaching and make recommendations quickly to suit client needs.
- You’ll learn to ask probing questions and overcome objections to create strong relationships with our coaches and clients leading to a strong retention rate.
- All of these things will allow you to achieve and consistently exceed your monthly goals.
What We’re Looking for In You:
- An appetite for learning and have an eager student mentality.
- You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement.
- You don’t take rejection personally. You must be an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
- You must have a top producer mindset. Competitive, hardworking, tenacious, goal-oriented thinking, and not afraid of rejection.
- You must be adaptable and able to think on your feet. When faced with new challenges or tough conversations, failure is simply not an option.
Benefits, Training, and Development:
- We have comprehensive training with ongoing career development and support. You will learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that will enable you to find solutions for clients and close deals. A path for professional growth by outlining clear goals to reach the next level in your career.
- We are a fun, close, and involving workplace culture. We have several company events throughout the year. We also provide personal and workplace development seminars.
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR OUR TEAM, MEET US ON WEDNESDAY'S for an interview at 3:35 PM PST on https://clubwealthhelp.com See you there!
About Club Wealth
Club Wealth is the fastest-growing Real Estate Coaching company in the nation. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals, and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace. Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. Come meet with our leadership team and we’ll show you how this organization can impact your life in a way that no other company can!