The Exceptional Home Team
HOT opportunity - join top Real Estate Team!
Engaging warm and cold leads as they navigate the home buying and selling process.
This is the CEO of our wonderful real estate team. Everything in BOLD is my 2¢ and a little of some of the fun we have here at the office. - C Kimbrel
Do you love digging out opportunities in a sea of information, organizing, categorizing and systematically following up to nurture leads until they are ready to meet? Do you like the thrill of the hunt and chase of "winning"? Are you competitive? If so... keep on reading... this could be the job posting you have been just waiting to see!
We are seeking talented people to call back the 100's of leads a month that come into our team. This includes: outbound calling, e-mail communication, pipeline management and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
We need someone who can achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets. (AKA... hit your GOALS and have some excitement and fun while doing it.)
The ideal candidate must be comfortable on the phones and truly enjoy the sales aspect. (Also LOVING GUACAMOLE is a huge plus!)
Real estate license not required.
- Energetically prospect for new business.
- Persistent follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics. (Make sure we don't waste time meeting with people who don't really want to sell/buy now or who are just lonely. We want only the best!)
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner. (Sounds complicated but it's really not. :) Just enter your results and wins daily. We will celebrate and high five at our weekly meetings. We might even celebrate with guacamole. :) We're also here to support you in making sure we help you meet or exceed your goals.)
- Inside sales agents will be responsible for setting appointments for our team of field agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate. It's simple... not easy but it is rewarding. :)
- Able to process huge amount of information.
- Able to organize, categorize and systematically follow up to nurture leads until they are ready to meet.
- If you like a challenge and have read through this entire post... you definitely should apply!
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Passion for selling.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Friendly with a knack of getting what people really mean.
- Persuasive and kind with an ability to convey easily any complicated information to anyone they're talking to.
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone.
- Can easily memorize scripts and use them effectively when talking to a lead but is also good at improvisation on the spot whenever the lead goes off script. (We're okay with you throwing the script in the wind if it means we get the lead at the end. We'll approve of any style you may have as long as they lead us to our goal without smudging our integrity.)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills and able to juggle many clients of different stages of follow ups at the same time (we don't mean you have to call all at the same time though :) ).
- Ability to use or quickly learn technology.
- Remember a love for guacamole is a big plus.
$38,000+ bonus plan
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.