Strategic REI Inc.
The purpose of this role is to manage all of our incoming leads to ensure that each person is given the best chance to be monetized. We also need to identify motivation of sellers so that we can beat our competition with speed and credibility.
Scheduling appointments quickly, especially those with above average motivation, allows us to prevent competitive situations.
The more information we are able to gather related to their story (motivation, timeline, specifics of home, condition of home, pricing), the better the chance we'll be able to secure the contract.
- Answer incoming calls live
- Rapidly respond to online leads (FB messages and comments, SEO, FB, PPC)
- Document any and all interactions within the company CRM and calendar’s for team communication
- Create a warm hand off for the AM to connect with viable leads
- Database management - ensuring all leads have appropriate and detailed notes, all information related to leads are properly filled out with relevant information, and that all leads have an appropriate next step
- Administrative tasks - such as data entry, lead information research and lookup, etc
- Find and create new opportunities (leads) for the business
- Strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
$24,000 - $36,000 per year + bonuses
About Strategic REI Inc.
We are a Fresno based real estate investment company focused on renovating and wholesaling properties across California.