Laura Miller Edwards Realty
Our Team is Growing and we have leads that need attention!
The ISA for our team will be results orientated with excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to convert leads into appointments for sellers and buyers. If you love a high paced team atmosphere and are goal orientated this could be for you.
- Prospect for new business and follow up with leads in the pipeline
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling appointments
- Manage inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Georgia Real Estate License required
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices and internalizes scripts
- Passionate and enthusiastic about selling
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) articulate and well spoken
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$2,000 monthly + plan bonus for appointments
About Laura Miller Edwards Realty
Local real estate group of 15 (and growing) fun, friendly and passionate agents. The Laura Miller Edwards Realty Group is the #1 real estate team in Cobb County and in the top 5 in the state of Georgia.
We are focused on growing our team members' careers. Our team provides the support and training to help take your career to the next level. We aim to deliver exceptional service to our clients, to exceed expectations at every step in the transaction.