We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Schedule appointments for both Buyer Agents and Listing Agents
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Teachable with a stellar attitude
- Desire to be mentored by one of the industry's best trainers
- Must pursue a real estate license while working
$40,000 (hourly plus commission)
About All-Star Powerhouse
- Rowena Patton’s AllStarPowerhouse specializes in the Asheville Diamond™, from Weaverville to Hendersonville and Waynesville to Black Mountain. We LOVE the mountains. Meet the team.
- Rowena teaches and coaches across 40+ offices, she condensed those classes into a book ‘Find Your Unique Value Proposition’ that went bestseller on day two of launch in 2017. The working title of the book was ‘The Way We Do Real Estate Sucks’. She hosts a Radio Show ‘The Real Estate News Radio Show’ that has been syndicated on Iheart radio since 2010. To have the most promising career you must have the best mentor. We look forward to hearing from you.