Rutherford Realty Group - Keller Williams
Are you currently licensed in Real Estate, or in progress of getting licensed? We are seeking a motivated (licensed) Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Apollo Beach, FL!
You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by the real estate team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$25,000 - $100,000+
About Rutherford Realty Group - Keller Williams
Rutherford Realty Group is one of the top teams and ranks in the top 1% of real estate teams in the nation. Our business is growing exponentially, and we are serious about getting into business with top talent.
Our team members are driven, passionate, accountable, results-oriented, and life-long learners. We are a team of BOLD LEADERS. Our team members have great communication and social skills, they enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy environment, and they are looking for constant growth opportunities.
Broker Office: Keller Williams Tampa Properties