Do you enjoy the excitement of working with clients who are engaged in the biggest transaction of their life? The Twin City Property Sales Team with Keller Williams Integrity Realty is seeking a real estate agent who is passionate about helping clients and reaching goals.
With over $12 million in gross sales volume last year, we’re growing and we need your help. This is your opportunity to join a hyper‐successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in and committed to your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
We would love for you to join us, not just on our team, but in our family as well!
Note: Real Estate license is not required to apply.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; find properties that meet those needs
• Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Hold open houses on regular basis
• Negotiate contracts
• Willing to become licensed prior to beginning work or current Real Estate License
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure