RE/MAX Access - The Somers Team
MUST HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE.
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Philadelphia, PA! You will be the first point of contact for our clients.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and deliver qualified, informed leads to the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists. Full-Time ISA’s help develop new roles within the company that include, but are not limited to, part-time ISA’s and new agents.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Developing business opportunity within the Philadelphia real estate market, particularly Northern Liberties, Fishtown, Kensington, and Port Richmond.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Collaborate with marketing team to maximize efficiency of sales pipeline and campaigns.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Comfortable with modern office technologies: Slack, CRM, Social Media, Databases.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution-oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
Salary: $40,000+ potential earnings (includes base salary + commission)
About RE/MAX Access - The Somers Team
The Somers Team is a 12-year-old, high-producing real estate team located in Northern Liberties, Philadelphia! In 2016 we accrued $60 million+ in commissions and are on track to beat that number significantly in 2017.
We're smart, hip, urban, and GROWING. We believe in innovation, collaboration, diversity, and teamwork! Come join the Somers Team to find your new home helping others find theirs!