High Performance Real Estate Advisors
Newly licensed real estate agents wanted! Guaranteed $60,000 in income!
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Charlotte, NC! You will be the first point of contact for our clients.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- MUST BE LICENSED IN NC/SC.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$60,000 - $100,000 (Includes base pay plus commission)
About High Performance Real Estate Advisors
To learn more about High Performance Real Estate Advisors, visit our website http://highperformancerealestate.com/