Motivated Inside Real Estate Sales Admin needed to join our specialized Real Estate Team! This job would be a perfect fit for a Licensed Real Estate Agent with a minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in the field - who loves real estate but would prefer a more dependable, steady position.
As Real Estate Sales Admin you will be interacting with callers and on-line website visitors to assist them in the home buying and home selling process. You will use your exceptional communication and relationship building abilities to qualify, nurture and set appointments with buyers and sellers. The Inside Sales Admin's position requires both organizational skills as well as good people skills. This individual is passionate about achieving, draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of purpose and urgency.
Note there will be a minimal amount of "field work" too - so you can still get out and "keep a pulse on the real estate market".
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Accurately track and convey production and sales metrics to management
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong problem solving skills with a solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated with an up-beat attitude
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- Valid FL Real Estate License
$25,000- $75,000 commensurate with ability and experience
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".