Faith Wilson Realty Group
Inside Sales Professional needed! Experience preferred!
Faith Wilson Group is the Premier Real Estate Marketing Agency in Greater Vancouver. We are in need of phone professionals to contact out leads!
With the FWG, an Inside Sales Agent is not necessarily a licensed realtor, but a person who makes calls, texts and emails to the people who contact FWG through our various marketing channels and whom could potentially become our future clients.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by calling them and cultivating relationships, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain information about home buyer and seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads (potential customers) for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
Partial WORK FROM HOME opportunity for a few shifts per week, once you prove yourself in the office! Amazing flexibility with this position for the right person. If you enjoy connecting with a lot of people every day, we want to hear from you!
- Call every lead within 5 minutes of them coming online into our system during your shift.
- Categorize potential clients.
- Accurately qualify leads as to motivation, timing and needs and set appointments accordingly for our Realtors.
- Engage with prospects consistently, so that we are top of mind when they are ready to buy or sell.
- Primary duties include telephone lead engagement/calling all leads, e-mail communication and coordination.
- Scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to appointments that leads may have.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in the pipeline.
- Bonuses paid for each home sale that closes that you booked an appointment for!
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set appointments over the phone.
- 1-2 years of call center or outbound sales experience, ideally in a salary + commission-based role preferred.
- Motivated, go-getter with a commitment to delivering results and achieving targets!
- Independent-minded, self-motivated person.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Strong computer user/tech savvy
- SALES EXPERIENCE preferred
- Digital Marketing experience
- Any kind of real estate experience preferred
$32,000 in salary if you are full time, PLUS significant bonus structure with on target earnings of $50,000+.
About Faith Wilson Realty Group
We are a full-service boutique real estate brokerage specializing in the buying, marketing and selling of homes in Vancouver and the Great Vancouver area. We market world-wide to bring the most relevant customers to our properties. We believe that our clients deserve to make totally informed buying and selling decisions with complete peace of mind and we deliver on that belief every day. Our office culture is friendly, collaborative and inclusive!