The Exceptional Home Team
Do you enjoy talking to new people everyday or to catch up with people you've already talked to?
Do you find it fun to speak to others via phone?
Do you have great communication skills?
Then this job might be the perfect fit for you!
We are seeking a motivated Part Time Inside Sales Representative to assist a growing Real Estate Team! This candidate should have the ability to achieve appointment setting targets.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be speaking with a variety of individuals to assist them during the home buying process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
- Perform outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of amazing Realtors for both residential buyers and sellers.
- Coordinate and schedule real estate (buying and selling) opportunities.
- Able to accurately present The Exceptional Home Team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients.
- Handle and overcome all objections.
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business.
- Maintain rigorous follow up with The Exceptional Home Team’s leads.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity.
- Accurately track and convey sales metrics to management.
- Attend accountability meetings with manager regularly.
- Must have the 3 C's: Conversational, Committed and Courageous.
- Passion for selling as well as promoting the company.
- Can easily remember scripts but isn't afraid to do improvisations whenever the situation calls for it (if you can improve our scripts, all the better).
- Knowledgeable and experienced in real estate and B2C sales (Real estate industry experience or Licensed MN Real Estate Agent preferable but not required).
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong phone skills.
- Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Willingness and ability to spend almost entire workday on the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn different real-estate related tools such as: Google Apps/Calendar, MOJO, Commissions Inc./Vulcan 7, Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed.
- Be a team player.
$18,000 plus bonus plan
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.