Please read this description in its entirety to make sure you are the right fit!
On a daily basis, the Inside Sales Agent (ISA) or Outbound Sales Agent (OSA) at Mynor & Associates will utilize outbound lead prospecting tactics with the objective of generating new home buyer/seller leads and setting appointments. The ISA/OSA will assist in every facet of this process, which includes pulling the lists to call, prospecting for leads, securing contact information and relevant notes on leads, cultivating leads, setting appointments and managing leads within the team's database. The ISA/OSA will also learn, practice, internalize and assist in the developments of scripts. All the while, the ISA/OSA will practice a level of customer service that is reflective of the standards established by Mynor & Associates.
The two goals for the Inside Sales Associates (ISA) are as follows:
- Generate leads everyday for the team database.
- Convert those leads into appointments every week for the team's Realtors.
- Inside/outside sales agents will be responsible for responding to inbound sales inquiries and outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of field agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate.
- Become an expert on the evolving DC, MD and VA real estate market, accurately present Mynor & Associates' unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections.
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enter every lead into Top Producer complete with contact information, detailed notes and a scheduled follow up call.
- Review monthly emails sent to our database and follow up with readers who click on listings with the objective of setting up an appointment or gauging buying/selling interest and planning follow up accordingly.
- An opportunity to pursue a highly successful career in real estate.
- The opportunity to control your own financial destiny as there is a base salary and unlimited bonus potential.
- Experience Training Magazine's #1 training organization in the world, Keller Williams Realty International.
- Join an established, top producing team, Mynor and Associates, which sold over 100 homes in the past year for over $45 million.
- The team literally has thousands of leads ready to nurture so the ISA can hit the ground running.
- Mynor and Associates has both an in-house graphic designer and a marketing specialist who are ready to assist in the success of this role.
- Receive mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Work with a diverse and supportive team that works hard and loves to laugh.
- KW Profit Sharing opportunities.
- A fabulous downtown Bethesda location.
- As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) or Outbound Sales Agent (OSA) at Mynor & Associates, you will aggressively prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. You will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone.
- This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Scheduling of appointments, e-mail communication, coordination and outbound calling.
- Responsible for obtaining lists of potential clients through general prospecting activities, in addition to specific prospecting activities directed at Expireds, For Sale By Owners, Geographic Farms, Past Clients, and Allied Resources.
- Responsible for timely and consistent follow-up with all leads.
- Works directly with the Lead Coordinator to ensure that once leads are obtained and contacted they are successfully captured, sourced, and tracked in the contact database.
- Passion for selling.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Knowledge and experience in real estate and B2C sales (Real estate industry experience or Licensed MD Real Estate Agent preferable but not required, will be required to get license).
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, MOJO, Vulcan 7 (SaaS phone and dialing technology), BoomTown, Top Producer 8i (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
What are we looking for?
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 300+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Required skills, education and experience:
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a MD Real Estate license.
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn, practice, internalize, recite and assist in the developments of scripts.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently.
- Ability to create a sense of comfort and familiarity, and build rapport with leads/clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
- Results-oriented and high achiever.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Learning based.
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Real Estate License.
Sales: 1 year
$30,000+ unlimited high-bonus potential + 2 weeks paid vacation + 8 paid holidays off
About Mynor & Associates
Mynor and Associates is ranked among the top 1% of Realtors nationwide, yet we pride ourselves on our individual relationships with clients. Our team's main objective is to exceed our clients' expectations by providing a full-service, stress-free and financially rewarding transaction that results in smiles on everyone's faces.
In the last year, we've sold over 100 homes for over $45 million. On average, our homes sold in approximately 30 days for 99.2% of their list price.The beauty is that we didn’t discount as our homes sold for 99.8% of their list price. We have received countless awards. Please see the list of our accomplishments below:
Voted Best of Washingtonian 2016 as a Top Producing Real Estate Team (2 years in a row)
Awarded Double Platinum Medal for a Top Real Estate Team for Number of Units Sold and Volume in our Bethesda-Chevy Chase Office
Awarded Hispanic Real Estate's Most Prestigious Award: Top 250 NAHREP Latino Agents (3 years in a row)