Mynor & Associates
Please read this description in its entirety to make sure you are the right fit!
On a daily basis, the Outbound Sales Associate (OSA) at Mynor & Associates will utilize outbound lead prospecting tactics with the objective of generating new home buyer/seller leads and setting appointments. The Appointment Setter better known as the OSA (Outbound Sales Associate) will assist in every facet of this process while practicing a level of customer service that is reflective of the standards established by Mynor & Associates.
The two goals for the Outbound Sales Agent are as follows:
- Generate leads everyday for the team database.
- Convert those leads into appointments every week for the team's Realtors.
- An opportunity to pursue a highly successful career in real estate.
- The opportunity to control your own financial destiny as there is a base salary and unlimited bonus potential.
- Experience Training Magazine's #1 training organization in the world, Keller Williams Realty International.
- Join an established, top producing team, Mynor and Associates, which sold over 100 homes in the past year for over $45 million.
- The team literally has thousands of leads ready to nurture so the OSA can hit the ground running.
- Mynor and Associates has both an in-house graphic designer and a marketing specialist who are ready to assist in the success of this role.
- Receive mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Work with a diverse and supportive team that works hard and loves to laugh.
- KW Profit Sharing opportunities.
- A fabulous downtown Bethesda location.
- 2 weeks paid vacation + 7 paid holidays off.
- As an Outbound Sales Associate (OSA) at Mynor & Associates, you will aggressively prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads including Expireds, For Sale By Owners, Geographic Farms, Past Clients, and Allied Resources. You will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone and provide timely and consistent follow up.
- Become an expert on the evolving DC, MD and VA real estate market, accurately present Mynor & Associates' unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections.
- Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers and sellers.
- Building and managing the sales pipeline with the Lead Coordinator through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enter every lead into our database and complete with contact information, detailed notes and a scheduled follow up call.
- Review monthly emails sent to our database and follow up with readers who click on listings with the objective of setting up an appointment or gauging buying/selling interest and planning follow up accordingly.
- Passion for selling.
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Knowledge and experience in real estate and B2C sales (Real estate industry experience or Licensed MD Real Estate Agent preferable but not required, will be required to get license).
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, MOJO, Vulcan 7 (SaaS phone and dialing technology), BoomTown, Top Producer 8i (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
Required skills, education and experience:
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a MD Real Estate license.
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn, practice, internalize, recite and assist in the developments of scripts.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently.
- Ability to create a sense of comfort and familiarity, and build rapport with leads/clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
- Results-oriented and high achiever.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Learning based.
- Have (or be willing to obtain) a Real Estate License.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience.
- Ability to cold call 400+ numbers daily.
- Setting appointments for field sales representatives.
- Strong phone presence and voice.
- Basic writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
$30,000+ unlimited bonus
About Mynor & Associates
PUT YOURSELF IN GOOD COMPANY.
At Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) we help individuals build thriving real estate careers through unparalleled training, world-class education, cutting-edge technology, and a unique culture where fellow agents contribute to their success. We actively foster the Keller Williams mission of building careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living.
A career with KWCP allows you to be the driving force behind your success using our proven models and systems. With six offices across DC, Maryland, and Virginia, and nearly 1,000 licensed real estate agents, it’s no wonder we’re consistently recognized as one of the region’s fastest-growing companies, and as a Washington Post Top Workplace.
We invite you to explore everything we have to offer and see where you fit into our good company.