Dave Friedman Team
Do you love the hunt for that one YES?! Are you one of the few that understand the more NOs you get, the closer you are to a YES?! We’re looking for talented Inside Salespeople who want to make a great living by speaking with as many people as possible every day over the phone. If you have a willingness to do what it takes to succeed and love outbound prospecting, we want to talk to you about joining our Inside Sales Team.
This position is an integral part of our sales team and is responsible for generating 80% of all new business on our team. What people love about this role is that they can make an incredible living, while working from home, No matter where they live. Did I mention that they also love to hear the word NO?!
The right individual will take ownership of the many, many outbound calling opportunities that our team has. They will record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. The right candidate has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity through outbound calling, appointment-setting, and revenue targets, and will respond efficiently to customers.
If you fit this profile, we would like to learn more about your experience.
This position offers a base salary PLUS commission with a target compensation of $50,000 - $80,000 + Benefits (based on experience and performance).
As an Inside Sales Associate / Lead Generation Specialist at Dave Friedman Team, you tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. This includes:
- Conduct 300+ calls (outbound and inbound) per day to contact and qualify prospective clients.
- Quickly respond to all inbound leads sourced from several of our marketing efforts, including radio, print advertising, online leads, social media, client referrals, and more.
- Transfer qualified leads to the appropriate Listing and/or Buying Specialists for follow-up and face-to-face appointments.
- Measure and track your daily lead generation activity against weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual production goals.
- Document all customer interactions, follow-up activity, and buying decisions in our CRM system.
- Use a variety of communication mechanisms including calling, texting, and emailing to generate new business.
- Build and manage our qualified leads through the sales pipeline.
- Act as an integral part of the entire real estate team serving our clients in the Charleston market.
- Career-minded individuals who are highly motivated and looking to expand their skills to achieve both professional and personal growth.
- Candidate must be team-oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
- 2-3 years of professional experience on a sales team (new business development, field sales, inbound/outbound sales, account management) is desired.
- High-volume Call Center experience in a telesales or customer service role is also desired.
- Baseline knowledge and proficiency using CRM systems and technologies for account/contact management. Must be highly adaptable to leveraging technology in the work environment.
- Real estate experience or licensing is NOT required.
- We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- College graduate or equivalent.
$50,000 - $80,000 at plan commission
About Dave Friedman Team
The Dave Friedman Team is a team of high-level professional sales specialists that serves buyers, sellers and investors in both North and South Carolina. Our Hub is located in Charleston-Mount Pleasant, SC.