Purchase leads provided by our referral partners! We are growing our purchase team and need high-level mortgage loan officers to grow with us.
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Respond to initial referral lead inquiries in a timely manner and keep our referral partners updated throughout the process
- Focus on optimizing lead conversion, serving your clients at a high level, and keeping all parties informed at all steps through excellent communication skills and habits
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
$80,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast-growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL, and TX. Come join us!